SFPTLW0004: TH6 DVR using a Cradle Point with Cameras disconnect after 4 or 5 minutes of connection.
TH6 DVR using a Cradle Point with Cameras disconnect after 4 or 5 minutes of connection.
- Cameras drop their connection after 4 or 5 minutes being connected
- Cameras can’t reconnect until the Cradle Point router is rebooted
- Users have to sit for a long time before they can reconnect to the camera
- Logs show: Vloss on all cameras connected.
- 4 Cameras connected to the TH6 DVR
- TH6 DVR with FW 188.8.131.52
- Customer own CradlePoint Device (Not Provided by Seon)
Other DVRs such as the TLHD work ok using port 80 when connecting to a Cradle point but for the TH6 the same configurations does not work (require port 80 to be forwarded).
Most often the TH6 DVR will required that you need to set up port 554 as it helps with the streaming video when using the RTSP protocol (require port 554 to be forwarded).
Screenshot on how the TH6 DVR sees the cameras after connecting for 5 minutes showing Vloss on all cameras.