To use layout and other controls:
- Adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, or hue:
- Click the Video Post Processing icon.
- On the Video Post Processing window, select the cameras that are currently live.
- Adjust the brightness, contrast, saturation or hue, by moving the respective sliders.
- To listen to audio, click the camera currently recording, and right-click Enable Audio.
Click the sound icon in the top-right corner. Enable the audio, and if need be, adjust the volume of the cameras.
- To display multiple pages of camera tiles, use the left and right arrows of the Page menu.
- Select a camera tile layout:
- Click the drop-down arrow next to the layout icon.
- Select one of the 12 layouts. The camera tile layout in the video display area changes, and video starts playing in the active tiles.
- Change the camera tile position:
- Click the Camera Order icon.
- On the Adjust Camera Order window, use the up/down arrows to change the order of the cameras, and click OK.
- Click the Overlay checkbox to display the vehicle ID and time.
- Click the maximize/restore icon to hide the toolbar and the left pane.
- Set the video properties:
- To maintain aspect ratio, go to View > Preserve Video Aspect Ratio.
- To display time as the video plays, go to View > Display Video Time.
- View video information such as camera title, duration, device name, and stream state on the header and footer of the video tile.
- Click the Maximize/restore icon to hide the toolbar and the left pane.
- Click the Close All Tiles icon to close the video display area.