The Comprehensive Route Report document contains Route information pages and more detailed Run information pages.
The Run information pages also show details about each Stop.
The Route information pages display two different sections:
2. The second section lists the Runs included in the Route and their specific IDs, First and Last Stop times, number of stops, deadhead duration and mileage, and total number of students, followed by school name, arrival times and duration.
The Run information pages can have different sections depending on the options you choose before viewing the document.
1. The first section shows information about the Run that includes:
2. The second section shows information about each Stop included in the Run:
3. A third section displays a table showing detailed information about the Students assigned to each Stop of the Run. This section will be visible only if you select the option Show Student Information before viewing the report.
This information includes:
4. A fourth section shows the directions planned for that Run. This section will be visible only if you select the option Show Directions before viewing the report.
5. If you choose the option Include Map before viewing the report, you will also get a map of the Run located between sections 1 and 2. This map shows numbers indicating the order of the Stops included in the Run.